Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: DL-AR-A0003
Scrapping a Partition folder- How to do it
Here you will find our instruction guide with pictures and graphics. A detailed list of materials will help you with your preparations and graphics illustrate the work instructions.
For the partition folder you need the following:
- Design paper: 1 piece
- book linen (At least one piece for the back, 3 pieces if you want to make the "zigzag" with book lines)
- Possibly Japanese paper, e.g. Kb-CP-693.022 (2 pieces, if you want to make the "zigzags" with Japanese paper)
- Elastic cord as closure e.g. Kb-CP-745,101
- 1 thin paper for counter-laminating e.g. 12.103
- 5 papers for the pockets e.g. 12.049
- grey board
- wrapping paper
- Glue, brush, folding stick, eyelets
We wish you much fun and success and would be pleased if you would like to show us your projects.