Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: WS-AR-AWe10
Orderable and available until 31/12/2021
With the workshop 'Hexagon Box/Angela' Angela shows you how you can easily conjure up an effective pyramid mini. You will learn how to make the basic framework of the mini and finally stitch everything with the finished pages with a spiral binding (Zutter Bind-it-all). Decorating the pages is up to you because it depends on the theme and the type of photos. The mini is actually also suitable for sending in a large bubble envelope because it can also be laid flat. It can then be tied back together with a small ribbon and set up.
In her videos, Angela shows all the steps step-by-step and gives tips and tricks.
You'll need the following tools to work with:
Crop a Dile Big Bite or other hole/eye tool.
Spiral binding tool
folding bone, ruler/geodelta, nail scissors
Lever cutter or large scissors
Have fun working!
This workshop does not include materials!
Orderable and available until 31.12.2021
The instructions are protected by copyright, they may only be used personally for your own purposes.
We, alexandraRENKE, only provide the platform and you "buy" the workshops from the workshop leader! Why we say "buy": If you attend a workshop on site that you have "bought", you only get it for one afternoon or day. This platform is the workshop room where you meet your workshop leader. For the workshop leaders, it is an opportunity to share their skills with you and earn money. For this platform we pay a licence fee, which is defined by users and number of participants.
We have adapted our rules for the classes and wanted to bring this to your attention today:
- Courses from March 2021 onwards can be accessed with a fee until a certain expiry date. The expiry date of the Workshop can be found in the respective product description in the World of Adventure and in Classes.
- We reserve the right to delete accounts that have only expired courses and no active courses.
All those who have "bought" courses from 2020 can still access them until the end of 2021.
Tips, rules and conditions on Classes:
- Classes are intended as online workshops, may not be printed and are the intellectual property of the workshop leader. Reproduction of any kind is prohibited!
- The trainers have worked out the workshops, put a lot of time into the preparation and works that have been created with the help of a Classes workshop are excluded from the right of use of the alexandraRENKE company.
- If you have questions about the content of the workshops, please ask the trainers directly. You will find the respective e-mail address in the trainer overview.
- If you register directly in Classes, please make sure that your Classes email address is exactly the same as your World of Adevnture email address (including upper and lower case). This is the only way to ensure a smooth transfer.
- Classes workshops that you have received free of charge as a Creative box subscriber with the help of a code must also be "purchased" in the month of the Creative box. The code can only be redeemed for one month. After that, you have to pay for the workshop.
- Here are the instructions on how to register for a Classes Workshop: https://alexandra-renke.com/media/pdf/fd/83/19/Erkl-rung.pdf.
You can still find all the information you need at Classes and in the FAQ in the World of Adventure.